404 w. harrison Street
Bozeman, MT 59715
|Type||Single Family Home|
Experience the epitome of stylish Downtown Bozeman living in this charming W. Harrison home. Located at the corner of Harrison and 4th, this highly sought after location is just two blocks from MSU, one block from South Side park, and in the heart of Downtown Bozeman’s South Willson Historic District. The home is situated on a beautifully landscaped, aspen-filled corner lot and includes a covered front porch, back porch, a separate covered eating area as well as a great outdoor cooking space. The sun-filled, open main floor features a kitchen, breakfast room, dining room, living room, master bedroom with ensuite bath and a walk-in closet. The well-designed kitchen provides ample storage with high-end appliances and artful concrete countertops. Floor-to-ceiling built in bookcases and storage drawers in the breakfast room make the space useable as an office or library as well. On the lower level are two more bedrooms, a small office / additional living space. The full bathroom includes a footed tub, two sinks, and easy access to the laundry/utility room. Custom-built shelving and closets throughout the home provides ample storage space. Wood burning fireplace in the master bedroom and wood-burning stove in the living room provide extra warmth to this already cozy and charming home. Updated finishes and custom touches add style and convenience while still thoughtfully maintaining the home’s historic charm, schedule a showing today of this not-to-be-missed property!
beautifully updated with historic charm
- Downtown Bozeman – corner of 4th and W. Harrison
- Incredible outdoor entertaining space and mature landscaping
- Modern updates seamlessly mixed with historic charm
- Adorable treehouse
- Open design on main floor includes kitchen, breakfast room, dining room, living room, master bedroom, full bath, and walk-in closet.
- Living room has an enameled, wood-burning stove and wood arches.
- Master bedroom has a large wood fireplace and mantel.
- The kitchen has artful concrete countertops and plenty of storage.
- All main rooms feature built-in bookcases.
- The breakfast nook doubles as library/office with floor-to-ceiling built-in bookcases and storage drawers in the U-shaped “booth”.
- The downstairs features two bedrooms, a built-in office and play area, a bathroom footed tub and two sinks, and a laundry room.
- High-end appliances throughout including dual-fuel Wolf gas stove/convection oven.
- Corner lot, aspen-filled landscaped yard has three large raised beds in fenced area and three large raised beds along boulevard.
- Covered front porch, back porch and separate covered eating area are situated around steel fountain and grill area.
- Detached two car garage has built in workbench and shelving, also a closet, and eave-storage.
Live in the heart of downtown bozeman
- South Willson Historic District
- Corner of W. Harrison and 4th
- Two blocks from MSU campus
- One block from South Side Park
- Irving School District
Schedule a showing
Contact us below and we will be happy to give you a tour of this property.