Exceptional opportunity to own your own private country getaway with huge shop and garage on more than 25 acres in Whitehall, MT. The two story home offers an open-concept kitchen and living space as well as a bright sunroom with unobstructed views of the mountains in the near distance. The updated kitchen includes a stunning wood burning cook stove. Enjoy acres of useable land suitable for a variety of commercial, recreational or agricultural pursuits. The massive garage and shop space offers unlimited opportunities with 5 extra-large doors and plenty of work/storage space. Whitehall is located in the Jefferson Valley and offers a combination of agricultural and recreational opportunities. The quaint town is located within 20-60 miles of three major airports, five ski resorts, four colleges and seven major rivers. This unique property offers unlimited possibilities!
- Shop Dimensions-50’x100/40’x60’
- 5 Extra-large garage doors: One 16′ door, a 14′ door, three 12′ doors and two walk in doors
- 3 Phase Power in shop
- Boiler: Central Wood 450 gal Boiler w/propane back up to heat shops and home
- 35 GPM well
- New drainfield
- 32 inches of water rights to Jefferson Ditch
- Road maintained by the county. On both the school bus and mail route.
- No Covenants
- Animals Allowed
- Includes BBQ smoker, extra fridge and freezer, greenhouse
- 60 miles West of Bozeman
- 26 miles East of Butte
- Located along the I-90 corridor in the Jefferson Valley
Whitehall Montana is a small town of approximately 3000 (1100 in the town itself) residents nestled in the Jefferson valley, along the I-90 corridor, 26 miles east of Butte and 60 miles West of Bozeman.
Schedule a showing
Contact us below and we will be happy to give you a tour of this property.