1822 Old Yellowstone Trail
|Type||Single Family Home|
Seeking a property that encompasses the authentic Montana lifestyle? This custom home situated on 20+ acres in the iconic Paradise Valley with Yellowstone River frontage is a remarkable offering for the true adventurer.Located just outside of the North Entrance to Yellowstone National Park this property is part of the greater Yellowstone Ecosystem. The stacked stone facade of the home is inspired by European architecture and blends seamlessly with the surrounding natural landscape. Featuring 2 bedrooms plus sleeping loft and 3.5 baths, the home is immaculate with full basement, radiant heat and hardwood floors throughout. Surrounded by unique geographical features, the property features a sandy beach with easy access to fishing on the Yellowstone River, RV hookups for additional guests and is bordered by National Forest creating endless recreational opportunities. Property is being sold furnished.
Don’t miss the rare opportunity to own your own piece of Yellowstone Country!
Own a piece of Yellowstone Country
- European-inspired stacked stone home
- 400 ft. Yellowstone River frontage
- 20+ Acre property
- Incredible access to fishing and outdoor recreation
- Easily accessible to Bozeman International Airport, Livingston and Gardiner Montana
- Located just outside the Northern entrance to Yellowstone National Park
- Offering privacy, views and abundant wildlife
Learn more about the history, direct flights and future expansion of the Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport.
Schedule a showing
Contact us below and we will be happy to give you a tour of this property.